Discover the haunted history of the French Quarter on this creepy haunted ghost tour of New Orleans. Hear the famed tales and visit the REAL buildings with a local historian and entertainer on New Orleans' creepiest experience.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Meet at a Haunted Bar and grab a drink for the road
- Hear the story of Mary, The Haunted Hooker
- Visit Lalaurie Mansion of American Horror Story
- Visit Lafitte’s Blacksmith Shop, the oldest bar in the country
- Take lots of pictures (Spirits LOVE to reveal themselves for the camera)
- Must be 21+ to participate
- All purchases will receive a 50% refund when canceled 48 hours prior to the availability start time.
- There are no refunds within 48 Hours of the availability start time, however, customers are able to reschedule to any available date (excluding special events: NYE, Mardis Gras, St Patricks Day) within 1 year of purchase.
Jun 6, 2021
We only went to the first bar as a meeting place, then the Pirate bar. All the others on the list, we did not visit. No two for one drink card. Alexander was hammered. Forgot parts of the story. Unfortunately I would not suggest this tour to my friends.
Jun 4, 2021
Alexander was fantastic! Great storyteller and definitely a must do when your here in New Orleans!!!
May 12, 2021
The crawl started 1/2 hour late. We didn’t receive any drink card. We only went too 2 bars. There was a lot of cussing, and I think he was drunk. On top of it we left a couple behind.
Meeting location:  1130 Decatur St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year