Discover the haunted history of the French Quarter on this creepy haunted ghost tour of New Orleans. Hear the famed tales and visit the REAL buildings with a local historian and entertainer on New Orleans' creepiest experience.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Meet at a Haunted Bar and grab a drink for the road
- Hear the story of Mary, The Haunted Hooker
- Visit Lalaurie Mansion of American Horror Story
- Visit Lafitte’s Blacksmith Shop, the oldest bar in the country
- Take lots of pictures (Spirits LOVE to reveal themselves for the camera)
- Must be 21+ to participate
- All purchases will receive a 50% refund when canceled 48 hours prior to the availability start time.
- There are no refunds within 48 Hours of the availability start time, however, customers are able to reschedule to any available date (excluding special events: NYE, Mardis Gras, St Patricks Day) within 1 year of purchase.
Aug 15, 2021
Brian was awesome!! I have no idea how he kept up with such a large group. He told very authentic stories and was very believable. Thank you Brian for giving me and my boyfriend an awesome experience!!
Jul 22, 2021
Alexander the GREAT was a fanistastic tour guide! He knows his shit! Loved it!
Jul 17, 2021
He was cool, funny and very informative. He knows his history about New Orleans. Sad that we didn't see one place that we read about that was supposed to be showed on the tour.
Meeting location:  1130 Decatur St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year