New Orleans #1, Award Winning, Haunted Tour. Disease, disaster, sinister spirits and murder most foul: French Quarter Phantoms New Orleans Ghost & Vampire tour is spooky fun! Join us for historically accurate tales of local hauntings and vampire lore.
- Guided by Master Story Tellers. As one reviewer put it “the strangest bunch of real historians you will ever have the pleasure of spending time with”
- New Orleans most famous Ghost and Vampire stories, including the real story of the Lalaurie Mansion
- Hear the tale of the Sultan’s Retreat, the Mad Butcher’s house and more!
- A lot of good laughs with chills up your spine fun! A cross between Alfred Hitchcock and the Twilight Zone - but it’s True !
- You have seen us on The Discovery Channel. A&E, The History Channel, BBC World and More
- USA Today newspapers #1 Ghost Tour for 2018 - TripAdvisor’s Top Ten Ghost Tours around the World 2015 - 2018
Fully narrated by a Master Story Teller. Join us for the French Quarter’s best tales of Ghosts and Vampires. Appropriate for all ages. Remember to wear comfortable shoes, Bring your Camera and be ready to have fun!
Walking distance right at 1 mile taken in a 2 hour period. Adult participants are eligible for BOGO Hurricane drinks in a Free Souvenir Cup at the Voodoo Lounge prior to the tour. We do make a short comfort break at another French Quarter bar halfway through for refills and restrooms.
Wheelchair accessible. Appropriate for all ages.
Wheelchair Accessible. Appropriate for all ages , we do request children under 17 be accompanied by an adult. Pets are unfortunately not allowed.
We tour rain or shine. Should you anticipate inclement weather please bring along a poncho or umbrella. Cancellations with less than a 24 hour notice are not eligible for a refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Tour of Tremé Neighborhood in New Orleans
Come explore the iconic Tremé neighborhood, known as the cultural heartbeat of New Orleans. Revel in New Orleans’ Creole and Black history with its roots in Congo square and Storyville, and learn about the birthplace of Jazz greats such as Alphonse Picou and Trombone Shorty.