A tour of the New Orleans’s French Quarter, learn about the humble beginnings of our city that have shaped our city. New Orleans’s Vieux Carré (meaning “old square”) is a one-of-a-kind location that people from throughout the world flock to-and for a good reason. From the mighty Mississippi River to buildings that pre-date our country’s founding, we will guide you on a tour of that charm that keeps people coming back for more.
- Stroll through the French Quarter under the light of the moon for an evening of history and fascination
- Learn about the humble beginnings of our city that have shaped this unique area of town
- Experience both the past and our present culture along the way and find exciting activities to try during your visit
- Tours are about a mile walk
- Tour is designed to be 1.5 hours, but can run up to 2 hours
- Check in is 15 minutes prior to start
- For everyone’s courtesy, tours leave on time
- Tours go on rain or shine. Tour does not end where tour starts
- Guest will be helped after the tour with directions to where they are going next
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Garden District and Lafayette Cemetery Tour
Discover the history and architecture of the beautiful Garden District. See the residences of Anne Rice, Sandra Bullock, John Goodman, and more. We’ll also tour the Lafayette Cemetery and the Coven House from American Horror Story.
Duration:  2hrs - 2hrs 15mins