Thrilling high-speed ride through remote Louisiana swamp on small airboat, guided by professional, with photo ops of native wildlife, gliding over marshes, into secluded bayous, alternating between bursts and gentle cruising
- Experience the thrill of a Cajun Country swamp adventure as you zip along the bayous on an exhilarating airboat journey
- Engage with your informative Cajun guide, who will share fascinating historical insights while highlighting captivating attractions like alligators, snakes, and exotic birds
- Immerse yourself in the serene beauty of thick marshes and hidden bayous as you cruise and glide through these remarkable natural landscapes
- Cap off your tour with the possibility of feeding local catfish or even holding a baby alligator, adding an unforgettable touch to your swamp exploration
- Guided 4 hour half-day tour
- 2 hour airboat ride through the swamp on a small (6-13 passenger) airboat
- Transportation with pick up and drop off at your New Orleans hotel or BNB
- Guests should bring glasses for eye protection.
- Wear comfortable clothing, and don’t forget your camera!
- While lunch is not provided, feel free to bring your own food and drinks on the van.
- In case of lightning or very hard rain the airboat tour may be shortened, postponed, or replaced with a Cajun Bayou tour because it is a covered boat.
- Children under the age of 5, pregnant women, and people with back or neck injuries may not be allowed on the airboats for safety reasons.
- Our vans can accommodate fully collapsible wheelchairs, provided that the person using it is capable of independently boarding and disembarking from the van and boats, as we do not have a lift.
Video Source: @toursbyisabelle
If you cancel more than 48 hours prior to your tour, you will receive a full refund. Should you cancel less than 48 hours prior to your tour, you will only be refunded 50% of your tour payment.