Explore an eerie cemetery of New Orleans with a guided walking tour and take a step back in time to see the final resting places of some of our most infamous, and haunted, gravesites.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Experience a cemetery known worldwide and see why it is listed as one of the most visited places in America.
- Learn about the “recycle and rotation” for the dead in the family tombs, and discover how we can bury hundreds of people in the same site
- Hear about the macabre in the cities of the dead, visit the family tombs, and learn about the stories of who is inside
- Take part in the tradition of keeping the lights on for our ancestors who are long gone
- Knowledgable and licensed local guide
- Please bring a bottle of water and wear comfortable shoes for our journey through time
- This is a 90-minute walking tour
- Please expect to walk roughly 1-mile
- There is no bathroom available on the tour
24 hours for full refund.
Jan 14, 2023
Meeting location:  3421 Esplanade Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year