- Take a pitstop at the historic Nisbet Plantation where you’ll learn about its history and more
- Travel through quaint villages and make your way to the hot springs where you can take a dip in the pristine waters
- Feast on a Caribbean-style lunch at Pinney’s Beach, mingling with newfound friends and locals
- Enjoy panoramic views of Nevis Island while driving around in a modern, air conditioned van
- Guided tour
- Caribbean style lunch(Vegetarian/Gluten Free by request).
- Beach time with chair and shared umbrella
- Tour start time options of 9:00 am or 10:30 am.
- Tour is 5 hrs of fun and leisure.
- Wear: Hat and sunglasses/walking shoes
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Sunset Catamaran Cocktail Cruise
It’s difficult to find an experience as romantic as sailing the blue waters of St Kitts below a setting tropical sun. We cruise along the Southeast Peninsula as the sky transforms around us from cobalt blue to striking brushes of pink, purple, red and yellow.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins - 3hrs
3.5- Hour Private Power Catamaran Experience
Spend a little over three hours discovering the scenic islands on your own private power catamaran. Enjoy a small groups of no more than sixteen for an intimate experience allowing you to have the boat to yourselves.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins - 4hrs