Ride through the Russian River Valley, a scenic spot known for its Pinot Noir grapes and cooling Pacific Ocean fog. Taste a variety of Pinot Noirs as you learn more about the wine-making process from the makers themselves.
- Learn about the Russian River region’s impressive Point Noir, how it’s produced and what makes it stand out from the rest
- Ride along 8 to 18 miles through the area, embracing the picturesque countryside full of rolling hills and scenic views
- Head out to 3-4 wineries, tasting local grapes, and gaining insight into the grape-growing process
- Devour a tasty picnic lunch at a local winery, enjoying dishes of local cheese, seasonal fruit, and choice of seafood, poultry, or beef
- Wine tour with guide
- All equipment including bike and helmet
- Picnic lunch and water
- Tasting fees at the wineries are not included in the final price.
Must cancel prior to 48 hours to get refund.