Celebrate your next Birthday Party or family celebration at the Nampa Rollerdrome! Let us do all the work so you can have all the fun!
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Show off your skating skills with this Super Birthday Party Package for up to 10 people.
- Forget about the planning and let us take care of the details.
- After skating, eat pizza and eat ice cream in the private party room with your friends.
- Enjoy various arcade games in the game room if you’re not the skating type.
- Skating session admission & skate or blade rentals
- 45 minutes in private party room with personal host (during public session time).
- Pizza slice, small pop, ice cream, and cotton candy for each guest.
- Microphone birthday announcement and special song request.
- Two-for-One admission passes for a return visit!!
- Packages include admission for up to 10 guests. Each additional guest will be charged $10.
- No outside food is allowed in the Rollerdrome facilities.
- All parties must be booked ahead of time.
Once a party is booked we cannot issue a refund of the $50 deposit as it holds your spot and makes it unavailable to other customers.
Sep 15, 2020
We had to ask for plates and forks for the cake. My friend's and family ordered food and all felt sick after. Hamburger was cold, fries were Soggy. I tried the tots and spit them out. But the pizza was good.
Jan 28, 2020
The girl who was in our party room hosting was FABULOUS! The rest of the Roller Drome staff that I (or other party memebers) interacted with were rude, which resulted in an unpleasant environment. I was very saddened to have this experience. I have been coming to the Nampa Rollerdrome my entire life, and my parents have attended the roller drome for years before I was ever even born. I was very excited to have my six-year-old daughter’s party in hopes that she would be able to share that nostalgia with us one day
Jan 27, 2020
I felt like the process was disorganized. We had presents that were put on the cart, but not brought to our party room. Also there was on older gentleman with blonde hair running the sound system and making announcements, he was extremely rude. I was under the impression that this was a family establishment. At one point (during a couple skate) he very rudely announced "hold hands now or get off the floor." The parents that attended my party were shocked at his level of unprofessionalism. I will not be booking another party simply for the reason that if I wanted my child yelled at, I would do it myself!
Meeting location:  19 10th Ave S
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year