Join us on this full day tour to the magnificent Calakmul Archaeological Site Submerged deep in the jungle, its a great place to see wildlife such as toucans, parrots, monkeys, deer, wild pigs, even a jaguar if lucky!
- Travel the roads of the ancient Mayan city of Calakmul, one of the main capitals of the Mayan world
- Learn about the Maya civilization, and how they came to build some of the most impressive cities of the ancient world
- Climb the pyramids to be mesmerized by the landscape of the Calakmul Biosphere Reserve
- Discover and learn about the exuberant wildlife among the surrounding jungle in the Calakmul Biosphere Reserve, where we can spot monkeys, toucans, ocellated turkeys, deer and, if lucky, jaguars and pumas
- Round trip transportation from your hotel in Campeche with certified driver(650km)
- English speaking certified guiding service
- Entrance fees
- Water, sodas, and picnic lunch at archaeological site
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Campeche included.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch at the archaeological site around 2 PM (have breakfast before the tour).
- Bring comfortable walking shoes and insect repellent for the jungle.
- Consider rain protection during the rainy season from June to November.
Cancellation 48 hrs or more before the tour will be refunded the 100% of the deposit. Cancellations made 48hrs or less prior the departure of the tour no refund is given of the deposit. No Shows will be charged the 100% of the tickets. The tour will happen even with rain. There are no cancelations unless the site is closed.