Discover the culture, food, and fun of Puerto Vallarta on a guided tour with a friendly local. Visit artisan shops and snack on up to 12 different dishes for a sampling of Mexican cuisine
- Sample a variety of tacos and local drinks, including Tequila, Raicilla, and Mezcal
- Learn fun facts about different trades and crafts of Mexico, which in some cases have been passed down for generations
- Get a few photos in JPEG format taken by a professional photographer to cherish forever
- All food and drinks provided by your tour leader
- A few photos (usually around 10) in JPEG format delivered within the next five days after the tour
- Please arrive 15 minutes in advance and bring comfy shoes, and spare change.
- Sorry, many of these streets are not completely wheel chair accessible.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.