Embark on a full-day guided adventure in Puerto Vallarta, exploring the city’s culture, heritage, and natural beauty through visits to the Butterfly Sanctuary and a Cocoa Planet escapade
- Learn about the miraculous life of butterflies and their significance in nature
- Wander through a subtropical sanctuary, encountering breathtaking fauna and flora
- Participate in releasing newly hatched butterflies, an enriching cultural experience
- Delve into cocoa’s heritage, spiritual, and cultural significance while uncovering the art of ancient chocolate making
- Private round-trip shuttle service and private tour guide
- Chocolate garden and butterfly sanctuary admission
- Butterfly release ceremony
- Bottle of chilled water and light snack
- We strongly suggest bringing with you sunscreen, natural/organic insect repellent, hat/cap, comfortable sport/walking shoes, sunglasses, camera, hand sanitizer, tissues/napkins, and a happy mind-set.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is not permitted inside of sanctuary, there are designated areas at the ranch for smoking cigarettes.
- Due to federal regulations, food/drinks are not allowed inside the sanctuary, exceptions are bottled water, baby food and formula
- Due to federal regulations, your furry friends are not allowed inside sanctuary; however, you’re welcome to bring them to the ranch area.
- Service animals are allowed inside the sanctuary under the direct care of their owner.
We require 7 days notice to prepare before any booking. Mariposario Jardin Magico reserves the right to cancel and reschedule a tour due to heavy rain / inclement weather. There will be NO charge to rebook your tour for a future date.