Join a passionate guide in Puerto Vallarta for a guided butterfly tour, exploring a magical subtropical sanctuary teeming with breathtaking species from the Banderas Bay region, while receiving fascinating insights and capturing stunning photos
- Experience nature’s wonders firsthand
- Explore the fascinating world of butterflies and their miraculous life
- Wander through a lush subtropical sanctuary with captivating butterfly species
- Participate in releasing newly hatched butterflies and receive expert guidance from a passionate private guide in Puerto Vallarta
- Public transportation fee
- Sanctuary admission
- Bottle of chilled water and light snack
- Butterfly release ceremony
- We strongly suggest bringing with you sunscreen, natural/organic insect repellent, hat/cap, comfortable sport/walking shoes, sunglasses, camera, hand sanitizer, tissues/napkins, and a happy mind-set.
- Meet at the pick-up location across from the Sheraton Resort, from there we’ll take the public transportation.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is not permitted inside of sanctuary, there are designated areas at the ranch for smoking cigarettes.
- Due to federal regulations, food/drinks are not allowed inside the sanctuary, exceptions are bottled water, baby food and formula.
- Due to federal regulations, your furry friends are not allowed inside sanctuary; however, you’re welcome to bring them to the ranch area.
- Service animals are allowed inside the sanctuary under the direct care of their owner.
We require 48 hours notice to prepare before any booking. Mariposario Jardin Magico reserves the right to cancel and reschedule a tour due to heavy rain/inclement weather. There will be NO charge to rebook your tour for a future date.