Explore the heart of Mexico City on a bike tour, visiting historical landmarks, immersing in the vibrant culture, and admiring Diego Rivera’s stunning murals at the Government Palace
- Pedal through Mexico City for an immersive sensory experience of the city’s sights, smells, and sounds
- Visit the iconic Government Palace to marvel at Diego Rivera’s lively murals
- Explore Reforma Street, featuring the Angel of Independence, Revolution Monument, and Palacio de Bellas Artes
- Discover the grand architectural marvel of Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral at the main Zocalo square, enriched with the country’s history, guided by a knowledgeable local
- Bicycle and helmet
- Entrance to Government Palace
- Bottled water
- Box lunch ( cereal bar, fruit, water, gatorade)
- Local guide
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring sunglasses, a camera and sunscreen.
- Participants should be at least 12 years of age.
- Passengers are expected to behave respectfully to others, including but not limited to fellow passengers, guides, staff and/or activity personnel, and to the property of others, including but not limited to shared facilities and public environment.
- Also, passengers are expected to obey the laws and adapt to the customs of the country they travel in.
Please cancel your reservation at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled activity.