St. Paul Skyway Delights: Guided Food Tour
Explore the vibrant restaurant scene in St. Paul Skyway through a guided food tour, savoring a diverse array of unique dishes that will tantalize your taste buds
No refunds for cancelled bookings
- Head out on a guided food tour through St. Paul Skyway, led by a professional who is also a local
- Weave in and out of local hotspots that can include, Dark Horse, Rivertown Market, and more
- Try a wide range of dishes, such as Cuban sandwiches, chicken enchiladas, and much more
- Hear stories about the area’s rich history and learn more about the culinary culture, told by someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
2600 University Ave SE #500, Minneapolis, MN 55414, United States
Apr 3, 2019
I felt the tour including St Paul history, culture, and architecture was great. The food was very good but would have liked to skip one of the candy stops and had another restaurant tasting instead. The tour guide was great. I really enjoyed the Somali food.
Review provided by Peek Pro