Join us for an unforgettable experience touring some of the distinctive local spots from Minneapolis' past, present, and exciting future.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Featuring not only the sights but also the sounds of Minneapolis, this tour will show you the real city
- Learn about where we came from and where we are heading as you enjoy a relaxing 90-minute bus ride
- From world-famous murals to the largest river in the United States, you’ll see why Minneapolis is known as “the City by Nature”
- Fun and knowledgeable tour guide
- Convenient pick up and drop off location
- Professional driver
- Transportation in our incredibly fun open air bus or our spacious enclosed coach (based on time of year and overall availability)
- The tour does start and finish at the same location
Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in
Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Since this is a high demand tour, all tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled.
- The tour is held rain or shine.
Aug 3, 2019
The tour gives a good insight in the twin cities, and the guide is very knowledgeable about famous buildings and the history of industries in town. We would have liked to hear more about the lives and history of the people of Minneapolis. Aside from that, we loved the tour!
Jul 24, 2019
Was disapointed that n the write up for the tour the sculpture garden was mentioned giving the impression that we would be stopping there but we just rode by it Other than that the tour was very interesting
Jul 1, 2019
For the most part we enjoyed the tour. Some times we would pass a landmark and after the fact our tour guide told us about it and we didn't get a chance to see it. Maybe the tour should be a little longer. I believe our tour guides name was Lindsey and she was very engaging as was our driver, Brian. Brian helped Lindsey out when she didn't have an answer. Biggest complaint was no restrooms! Not even at the tour center!
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year