Explore the underwater world on a three-tank scuba dive adventure. See sharks, wrecks, and reefs all up close!
Duration:  1hr - 8hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take part in a three dive excursion, spending an hour at each location while also getting a hour to relax between each
- Work with a professional who will show you where to go along with providing you tips and tricks along the way
- Get hooked up with everything you need for a fun and safe time out in the water, including dive weights and more
- Three tank dive
- Dive weights
- Lunch, snacks, and beverages
- We depart at 8:00 a.m and arrive roughly around 2 p.m. for an approximately 6-hour trip, but this duration may vary.
- A crew member will greet you in the parking lot and assist you with bringing your gear to the boat.
- Lazy Daze, our 30-foot Island Hopper is quite spacious and comfortable as we limit our trips to a max of 6 divers.
- We provide weights, snacks, and a variety of beverages. Lunch is provided on 3-tank dive trips only.
- Bathrooms are available for divers.
- Each individual is required to provide their gear, including a wetsuit, a hood, gloves, and booties, as well as a dive computer and surface marker buoy. However, we do provide tank rentals of either aluminum 80s or steel (variety of sizes in HP/LP). There is also a local dive shop if you do not have your own full wetsuit with hood and gloves (important that gear has no bright colors).
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Jul 24, 2021
I'm a DM that did some boat DMing back in college and I've been recreational diving since I was 14 - all over south FL and a number of Carribean locations. There was nothing in my 40 years of diving that compares to the shark dives two of my older boys and myself did with Roger Haddix on the Salty Diver with his DM/Shark Whisperer, David this past week. As Captain, Roger put us where the action was and right onto the Jupiter Wreck Treck. David, had the duty of leading us while carrying the chum bucket. David's absolute mastery and work ethic in making it an experience of a lifetime cannot be overstated or overlooked. He was fantastic. And both Roger and David generously spent the time in between dives sharing their experiences as divers and commercial hunters with us and giving us lots of tips and advice. They are both very down to earth. Not only will will we be doing the shark dive again, but we intend to charter with them for a hunting dive so we can move our novice skills at spearfishing to something more. They have my highest recommendation. John Heller
Jun 21, 2021
All three dives were expertly planned and executed. The crew on board made the trip very fun with a bit of education mixed in. Can't wait to do it again!
Jun 18, 2021
Rude boat captain.
Meeting location:  1095 N Hwy A1A
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year