Explore the underwater world on a three-tank scuba dive adventure. See sharks, wrecks, and reefs all up close!
Duration:  1hr - 8hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take part in a three dive excursion, spending an hour at each location while also getting a hour to relax between each
- Work with a professional who will show you where to go along with providing you tips and tricks along the way
- Get hooked up with everything you need for a fun and safe time out in the water, including dive weights and more
- Three tank dive
- Dive weights
- Lunch, snacks, and beverages
- We depart at 8:00 a.m and arrive roughly around 2 p.m. for an approximately 6-hour trip, but this duration may vary.
- A crew member will greet you in the parking lot and assist you with bringing your gear to the boat.
- Lazy Daze, our 30-foot Island Hopper is quite spacious and comfortable as we limit our trips to a max of 6 divers.
- We provide weights, snacks, and a variety of beverages. Lunch is provided on 3-tank dive trips only.
- Bathrooms are available for divers.
- Each individual is required to provide their gear, including a wetsuit, a hood, gloves, and booties, as well as a dive computer and surface marker buoy. However, we do provide tank rentals of either aluminum 80s or steel (variety of sizes in HP/LP). There is also a local dive shop if you do not have your own full wetsuit with hood and gloves (important that gear has no bright colors).
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Jan 21, 2021
Great crew on board salty too. Always an experience being that close to sharks. Would highly recommend the crew at salty divers to anyone visiting the area
Dec 30, 2020
I absolutely recommend Salty Divers. My family and I have been long time shark lovers and found Salty Divers through a FB ad campaign. Collectively, for a little more than the last decade we’ve run a surf school/team in Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach and teach about ocean conservation and a love/understanding of specifically sharks and sea turtles to all of our students/lessons. Despite that, neither of us had specific experience with deep ocean swimming with sharks, only the little inshore encounters when we are in the water at the beach. This was a Must-Do-Item for us and we booked immediately. Let me tell ya— Best decision ever. The weather was a little cold and blustery, but not unsafe— We were greeted right away by sweet and funny Leigh, and felt instantly comfortable, and she got us loaded into the boat and kept us nice and warm(ish!) up front. On the way out we met Roger, the captain (very professional-very friendly, and funny to boot!), David, crew member (fisherman extraordinaire), and a group of 4 scuba divers, who we quickly learned were absolute top shelf professionals in this field. (Diving/Photography/Conservation) It was amazingly exciting, like an expedition rather than a group charter, and we were stoked before we even got in the water. I didn’t quite know what to expect when I first jumped in, (it was a little tough to remain casual when you’re about to jump off a boat 4 or so miles out in the middle of the ocean when you’ve never done it before!)- I jumped and started swimming towards the marker buoy. Immediately as I looked down I was overwhelmed with what I saw— There was Leigh, absolutely dancing with the bull sharks and all the divers surrounding her, bubbles and sharks and deep ocean blues. It was incredible. We had three separate spots to check out. The second stop was at Lemon Drop, and it was by far the highlight of my trip. I felt more confident jumping madly into the middle of the ocean this time 😉 and couldn’t wait to see what was next. This time it was lemon sharks who were approaching. I lost my mind when Leigh pointed down to one shark specifically, Snooty, who I had asked her about on the way out. (After booking the trip I binged a few hours of YouTube videos and found out about sweet Snooty!). It was like a celebrity encounter. As it was time to start wrapping the second session up, two of the lemons (Snooty being one of them), came closer to the surface— Which was exactly what I’d been hoping for, (my wetsuit was so buoyant I couldn’t swim down as much as I wanted, so gave up and stayed surface level). Leigh gave me some extra time in the water (at the time I was unaware because I was just so friggin’ stoked!!). I was having an amazing experience already and then here comes Snooty even closer, within inches— The last diver coming up seemed to have a connection with her and they were swimming and he was taking photos— Snooty was genuinely enjoying being there and when I looked at her and then looked at the diver, Greg, his smiling eyes and her smiling eyes just filled me with an overwhelming emotion that I still can’t seem to describe. A moment in my life I will truly never ever forget. The last of the three dives was shorter for me, the wind and weather had picked up, and most of the sharks were deeper— but it didn’t matter— I had a blast. We had an opportunity to meet up afterwards, and we did, and all talked sharks and nice things, but honestly I was so stoked on what had just happened I found it hard to even concentrate! 😂. I ended up having one more HUGE surprise afterwards, the diver/photographer, Greg, who had such a way with Snooty had snapped a few photos of me and messaged them over.... up until then things had been so surreal that I could have questioned whether it actually happened or not— The photos made it real. Follow him on insta @thesharkjunkie Thank you Salty Divers— you guys are THE BEST.
Dec 30, 2020
I just wanted to send y’all a message and let you know how awesome of a time we had and wanted to tell y’all thank you! You did a fantastic job for us and we had a blast. Y’all personalities and attitudes were spectacular and it made our trip so much better. I am planning on bringing divers back again and again.
Meeting location:  1095 N Hwy A1A
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year