Explore the underwater world on a three-tank scuba dive adventure. See sharks, wrecks, and reefs all up close!
Duration:  1hr - 8hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take part in a three dive excursion, spending an hour at each location while also getting a hour to relax between each
- Work with a professional who will show you where to go along with providing you tips and tricks along the way
- Get hooked up with everything you need for a fun and safe time out in the water, including dive weights and more
- Three tank dive
- Dive weights
- Lunch, snacks, and beverages
- We depart at 8:00 a.m and arrive roughly around 2 p.m. for an approximately 6-hour trip, but this duration may vary.
- A crew member will greet you in the parking lot and assist you with bringing your gear to the boat.
- Lazy Daze, our 30-foot Island Hopper is quite spacious and comfortable as we limit our trips to a max of 6 divers.
- We provide weights, snacks, and a variety of beverages. Lunch is provided on 3-tank dive trips only.
- Bathrooms are available for divers.
- Each individual is required to provide their gear, including a wetsuit, a hood, gloves, and booties, as well as a dive computer and surface marker buoy. However, we do provide tank rentals of either aluminum 80s or steel (variety of sizes in HP/LP). There is also a local dive shop if you do not have your own full wetsuit with hood and gloves (important that gear has no bright colors).
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
May 26, 2020
I dove with Salty Divers last May and came back this May. They did not disappoint! This is a fantastic operation - safe, friendly, very helpful and the sharks are fantastic. I will come again and again. I absolutely recommend Salty Divers.
Mar 30, 2020
Great staff great dive. A little worried about Liz. Not about holding fish out in front of known bull. But another bull coming from her blind side.
Feb 3, 2020
OMG you guys are AWESOME. Great crew! Made the whole experience AMAZING and UNFORGETTABLE. I will be back!!!
Meeting location:  1095 N Hwy A1A
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year