One one lesson on the fundamentals of kayaking at a relaxed pace. Expert instructors will teach you how paddling techniques, water safety, and most importantly, how to have fun on the water!
- Join us in the beautiful waters of Pelican Harbor in Miami’s Biscayne Bay
- Lessons are at a relaxed pace and overseen by expert instructors
- Our kayak lessons are for beginners or for those who’d like to learn more about kayaking and want to bring their kayaking skills to the next level
- You’ll learn about proper kayak strokes and paddling techniques, the basics of water safety, trip planning, and how to have an enjoyable time on the water.
- We provide kayaks, paddles, and all necessary safety equipment
- Kayak and paddle
- Life vests pfd (life vests)
- If you have your own kayak you’re welcome to bring it
- Arrive 15 minutes before your lesson’s time to ensure a timely start and the longest possible time on the water.
- Bring: Hat, water bottle, water shoes, sunblock and a towel.
- Damage to, extra-jurisdictional usage of or loss of equipment will result in additional costs to your method of payment including but not limited to up to $750 per kayak or paddle board; up to $100 per personal flotation device, up to $100 per paddle, up to $35 per lantern and up to $20 per water proof bag.
- All adult operators are responsible for proper usage of equipment, wearing of personal flotation devices, ensuring minors wear appropriate pfd’s, compliance with local and federal laws.
Cancellation must be 24 hours in advanced, any later cancelation is non refundable. All sales are final.