A Foodie's Miami with South Beach Wine & Food Festival Founder
Lee Brian Schrager
When I travel, I crave the beach and fine dining. My earliest travel memories are of a visit to a dude ranch in the Catskills and a trip to Florida to visit my grandparents. I would spend my perfect day in Miami because of the great restaurants, beautiful beaches, and the spa at the St. Regis. I would stay at the Loews Miami Beach. The Loews is the South Beach Wine & Food Festival's host hotel and one of our greatest partners. There are too many memorable moments to count!
The activities that can't be missed
2. Shopping in the Design District
3. A Pubbelly Restaurant Crawl in South Beach
My favorite places to eat
1. Breakfast at Buena Vista Deli
2. Lunch at Joe's Stone Crab
3. Dinner at Yardbird
The places you should definitely see
1. Calle Ocho for authentic Cuban dishes
2. El Palacio de Los Jugos for fresh juice and Cuban food
3. Villa Viscaya for its garden and stunning ocean views
The place I'm most excited to visit next is the Galapagos Islands.