Leave the city behind on a peaceful paddle-by-moonlight in Biscayne Bay. Stop on the nearby Pelican Island and take in the iconic glow of Downtown Miami’s skyline.
Duration:  1hr 15mins - 1hr 45mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take an evening tour of Miami’s Biscayne Bay, a natural lagoon where emerald waters turn dark green after the sun has set
- See the soft glow of the surrounding downtown buildings reflected in the water
- Look out for marine life at a time when human traffic on the water is low and tropical fish and sea mammals are most active—you could even see dolphins and manatees
Before you launch your kayaks and paddleboards we will provide and your guests with:
- Paddle instructions for their kayak or paddleboard
- A safety briefing (based on the prevailing conditions and your experience)
- Lifevests for adults, children, and dogs
- A waterproof bag to keep phones, car keys, and other items you need to keep dry
- Must be 18 years old or older unless accompanied by an adult
- Must have proper ID (valid drivers license or passport)
- All guests must review and sign the waiver prior to arrival
- Please be prepared to walk into the water to board your equipment
- Styrofoam is prohibited in the bay by law
- Please bring your trash back to launch
- Please bring proper footwear and comfortable attire
- We advise you wear sunscreen and insect repellent
- Feel free to bring a small cooler, hydration, and snacks (no glass, styrofoam or alcohol)
- Damage to or loss of equipment will result in additional costs to your method of payment including but not limited to up to $750 per kayak or paddle board; up to $100 per personal flotation device, up to $100 per paddle, up to $35 per lantern and up to $20 per water proof bag
- All adult operators are responsible for proper usage of equipment, wearing of personal flotation devices, ensuring minors wear appropriate flotation devices, and compliance with local and federal laws
- All transactions are final
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a booked session due to weather, operator experience, or perceived difficulty based on our experts’ assessment of guests
- Should such a cancellation or reschedule occur, we will discuss options directly with the client on a case-by-case basis
Jun 28, 2022
I would do ANY tour with this company. Great experience!
Jun 23, 2022
We had to reschedule to do a day tour due to lightening. We came back the next day and had a wonderful experience kayaking to Pelican Island. Would highly recommend I paddle!
Jun 20, 2022
May 29, 2022
Extremely peaceful experience. 10/10! Will definitely be coming back!!
May 21, 2022
May 17, 2022
Had a wonderful time on the full moon night paddleboard tour with Manny. Would do it again!
May 5, 2022
I really appreciated our tour guider he’s super dope and fun and very easy to understand
Mar 30, 2022
Mar 14, 2022
Mar 1, 2022
The night paddle was fantastic! I was really nervous before, yet once we arrived at the meeting location the guide explained it so well. He showed us the route and demonstrated entry and exit of kayaks. I felt totally safe and forgot about being nervous as we started the tour. So happy we did this experience! Thank you.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year