One one lesson on the fundamentals of kayaking at a relaxed pace. Expert instructors will teach you how paddling techniques, water safety, and most importantly, how to have fun on the water!
- You will learn about proper kayak strokes and paddling technique
- Perfect your new skills in our beautiful location at Pelican Harbor, Biscayne Bay
- Our expert kayak instructor will teach you the basics of water safety, trip planning, and how to have an enjoyable time on the water
- This is a great way to build a new skill set or improve upon what you already know about kayaking
- Our kayak lessons are for beginners or for those who’d like to learn more about kayaking and want to bring their kayaking skills to the next level.
- Kayak and paddle (if you have your own kayak, you’re welcome to bring it)
- Life vests
- Arrive 10 minutes before your lesson’s time to ensure a timely start and the longest possible time on the water.
- What to bring: hat, water bottle, water shoes, sunblock and a towel.
- Bring proper footwear and comfortable attire - arrive prepared to walk in the water.
- Sunscreen or sun protection and insect repellent are suggested.
- You can bring a small cooler, hydration, and snacks (no glass or alcohol).
- Waterproof bag included with every rental, use it for phones, wallets or keys.
- Damage to, extra-jurisdictional usage of or loss of equipment will result in additional costs to your method of payment including but not limited to up to $750 per kayak or paddle board; up to $100 per personal flotation device, up to $100 per paddle, up to $35 per lantern and up to $20 per water proof bag.
- All adult operators are responsible for proper usage of equipment, wearing of personal flotation devices, ensuring minors wear appropriate pfd’s, compliance with local and federal laws.
Cancellation must be 24 hours in advanced, any later cancelation is non refundable. All sales are final.