Dive Into the World of Technical Diving Course
Whether in backmount or sidemount, experience what it is like to do some of the most useful and important technical dives as you get a glimpse of the world of technical diving
No refunds for canceled bookings
- Take the TDI Intro to Tech Course as an introductory course that expands on recreational training
- Improve your dive planning methods, in-water skills, and streamlining existing gear configurations in a controlled and fun learning environment
- Learn from a certified and knowledgable expert on the ins and outs of technical diving
- All gas fills including NITROX and a wetsuit to keep you feeling comfortable.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your first training session to fill out the appropriate paperwork (if not completed prior). We will review your credentials and discuss the goals of the course.
- All Technical Courses require an evaluation dive prior to beginning the course.
- All courses and events are designed with safety in mind and taught by internationally recognized instructors.
- With that said, we have a strict zero-tolerance policy in regard to substance abuse, alcohol, drugs, and harassment. Any person that is under the influence, as stated, will be removed from the reservation, and no refund will be issued
- If you are currently taking prescription medication, please contact us promptly.
222 FL-870 #106, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, FL 33308, USA
- Please cancel at least 48 hours prior to the start of your booking; we do not offer refunds on no-shows. All reservations canceled on time will be applied as a credit toward a future date.
- We will refund the full amount if cancellation is a result of an act of nature, or when safety may be compromised.