Course and Certification: Learn to Night Dive
Dive into the night and discover the hidden wonders with our ‘Night Diving Specialty’ for an unforgettable moonlit adventure
No refunds for canceled bookings
- Develop all the knowledge and skills you need to safely and comfortably dive at night or in limited visibility conditions
- Learn how to enter and exit the water, use specialized equipment, and how communicate with your buddy easily at night or in limited visibility
- Gain key diving knowledge through a combination of online learning and open water training dives
- Earn the Night Diving and Limited Visibility Specialty certification and be ready to go night diving with confidence
- All gas fills including NITROX and your wetsuit to keep you feeling comfortable.
- If your course includes boat fees, the fees are additional and range between $80 to $90 depending on the boat operator.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your first training session to fill out the appropriate paperwork (if not completed prior). We will review your credentials and discuss the goals of the course.
- All Technical Courses require an evaluation dive prior to beginning the course.
- All courses and events are designed with safety in mind and taught by internationally recognized instructors.
- With that said, we have a strict zero-tolerance policy in regard to substance abuse, alcohol, drugs, and harassment. Any person that is under the influence, as stated, will be removed from the reservation, and no refund will be issued
- If you are currently taking prescription medication, please contact us promptly.
222 FL-870 #106, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, FL 33308, USA
- Please cancel at least 48 hours prior to the start of your booking; we do not offer refunds on no-shows. All reservations canceled on time will be applied as a credit toward a future date.
- We will refund the full amount if cancellation is a result of an act of nature, or when safety may be compromised.