Advanced Open Water Diving Certifiaction Course
Learn the pillars of a well-trained diver to deal with most conditions at a recreational level in this 4-course certification to take your diving to the next level
No refunds for canceled bookings
- Participate in a diving program to learn more about Deep Diver, Navigation, Night and Limited Visibility, and Enriched Air Nitrox
- Master your diving with a certification program that includes rental equipment, boat fare, and oxygen and air fills
- Learn from a friendly and knowledgeable instructor
- Work directly with your dive instructor through mall class sizes
- All gas fills including NITROX and a wetsuit to keep you feeling comfortable.
- If your course includes boat fees, the fees are additional and range between $80 to $90 depending on the boat operator.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your first training session to fill out the appropriate paperwork (if not completed prior). We will review your credentials and discuss the goals of the course.
- All Technical Courses require an evaluation dive prior to beginning the course.
- All courses and events are designed with safety in mind and taught by internationally recognized instructors.
- With that said, we have a strict zero-tolerance policy in regard to substance abuse, alcohol, drugs, and harassment. Any person that is under the influence, as stated, will be removed from the reservation, and no refund will be issued
- If you are currently taking prescription medication, please contact us promptly.
222 FL-870 #106, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, FL 33308, USA
- Please cancel at least 48 hours prior to the start of your booking; we do not offer refunds on no-shows. All reservations canceled on time will be applied as a credit toward a future date.
- We will refund the full amount if cancellation is a result of an act of nature, or when safety may be compromised.