Spend a few hours like a local on your trip to Mexico City! Take in the sights and sounds of the city on a meandering stroll through one of the best-known markets of the area. Hunt for rare ingredients, snack on cheeses, meet specialist traders, and get to know the city while in its cultural epicenter.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Discover the magic of Mexico with a local tour guide who’s happy to share the secrets of this iconic urban center
- Cruise through the streets as you explore a local market that brings together so much of what makes Mexico unique: food, flavor, and culture
- Visit stalls full of traditional ingredients and delightful treats that you’ll be able to sample while listening to specialist traders
- Rub shoulders with the locals to enjoy the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life in Mexico City
- Head over to La Cuidadela, another market where handcrafted goods are the specialty
- Food and ingredients
- Guided tour of the market
Guests should wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
Aug 24, 2015
May 13, 2015
El trato espectacular, los alimentos muy frescos, sabor muy completo, y el lugar único y limpio
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Polanco Regional Cuisines Food Tour
Explore all the variety of Mexico without leaving the city! Enjoy local cuisine on a food tour to some of the best regional restaurants in the city. Get a feel for the culture and vibe of Mexico City as you stroll the streets, visiting an Oxaca-Style restaurant, a typical cantina, a Yucatan taqueria, and more.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year