Enjoy a bike tour to delicious food and cultural landmarks in Mexico City. Pedal to a popular traditional Mexican market to sample the flavors of Mexico as you experience the charm of this mega city.
- Cycle down city streets to get a feel for the vibrant local atmosphere of Mexico City and to spot its most iconic attractions
- Pedal through he Condesa neighborhood, known for its international cuisines, cafes and art galleries, go to a typical Mexican market and sample a pre-Hispanic tortilla
- See, smell and taste authentic flavors as you bike around town along convenient routes that showcase the history of the country
- Taste a smattering of traditional Mexican food, including tortillas, bread and tacos
- Follow along with an informative guide, who’s full of informative tidbits about spot you see
- Mexican food tasting
- Bottled water and energy drink
- Local guide
- Bicycle and helmet
Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes, and bring your sunglasses, a camera, and sunscreen. Passengers must be at least 12 years of age. Passengers are expected to behave respectfully to others, including but not limited to fellow passengers, guides, staff and/or activity personnel, and to the property of others, including but not limited to shared facilities and public environment. Also, passengers are expected to obey the laws and adapt to the customs of the country they travel in.
Passengers must email operator if they want to cancel or reschedule. 100% tour credit of less or equal value if passenger reschedules more than 48 hours before the start of the tour. 100% refund for cancellations made more than 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour. Tour operators rain or shine, unless otherwise stated by operator.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below