- Parasail in the bay for a bird’s-eye view of Cabo San Lucas landmarks, including the Arch, Medano Beach, Lands End and Lovers Beach
- Enjoy a safe, relaxing, top-of-the-line parasailing experience with a fun and friendly crew
- Take advantage of free photos, which are taken of you as you fly, and uploaded to Facebook for you to retrieve later at your convenience
- Enjoy a special pick-up location for cruise ship passengers next to where your tender will drop you off
- Relax with friendly and flexible service, designed with only your enjoyment in mind
- Parasailing flight
Feel free to wear what you like for the activity. You will take off and land from the boat’s platform so won’t get wet…unless you want a toe dip when coming back onto the boat. You can take a camera with you but make sure you can fasten it securely.Your flight will be about 12 minutes long. When planning other excursions, factor in about an hour from the time you arrive at the Dock ready to go and the time you return. People aged 16 years and older are able to fly solo. Five year olds and up can fly double. For safety reasons the maximum weight for flying is 420 pounds, single or tandem, and minimum is 110 pounds.
If you’re unable to fly due to the weather, your ship not docking or other reasons out of your control then you’ll get a full refund promptly. We know that holiday plans can change so don’t hesitate to phone or email if you want to change the date or need to cancel. We’re happy to work with you, but do reserve the right to retain 10% of your payment if you cancel at short notice – within 24 hours of your flight – and it’s not for an unavoidable reason.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below