Put your courage to the test when you swim side by side with real sharks. Grab a snorkel and dive into the clear waters of the Pacific Ocean to marvel at a gorgeous underwater world.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Gear up for a guided snorkeling adventure through the turquoise waves of the Sea of Cortez
- Jump into the refreshing waters for the rare opportunity to swim alongside sharks in their natural habitats
- See these creatures up-close and without a cage: Catch sight of hammerheads and mako sharks
- Feel confident with a friendly guide, who has years of experience working with all skill levels
- Guided shark snorkeling tour
- Our Shark Diving Trips are snorkeling or freediving only, so you do not need to be scuba certified to go on this trip.
- The tour is open to everyone, from beginners to pros!
- We recommend guests bring their own toiletries, sea sickness medication, sunscreen and cameras. Although the daytime temperatures are pretty warm, we suggest a light jacket for after you exit the water, especially between January and April.
- Snorkeling with sharks is a safe, easy activity. You don’t need to be a good swimmer or free diver. You just have to float and watch the show! Life jackets are available on the boat and can accommodate all levels of proficiency.
- All guests are required to fill out a Cabo Shark Dive Liability Waiver.
Feb 22, 2017
Brilliant experience, would recommend! Such a treat to be able to swim freely with beautiful sharks in their natural habitat.
Feb 19, 2017
Saw 5-7 whales, swam with a seal then to top off the experience swam with a Mako shark. Super cool experience with professional guides and an awesome team!
Feb 6, 2017
Meeting location:  58 Blvd. Paseo de la Marina
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year