Discover why Cabo is one of the world’s top parasailing destinations as you view the rippling blue waves and beautiful coast from above, taking to the sky with a partner to enjoy the magnificent views.
- Parasail in the bay for a bird’s-eye view of Cabo San Lucas landmarks, including the Arch, Medano Beach, Lands End and Lovers Beach
- Enjoy a safe, relaxing, top-of-the-line parasailing experience with a fun and friendly crew
- Take advantage of free photos, which are taken of you as you fly, and uploaded to Facebook for you to retrieve later at your convenience
- Enjoy a special pick-up location for cruise ship passengers next to where your tender will drop you off
- Relax with friendly and flexible service, designed with only your enjoyment in mind
- Wear what you like, take off and land from the boat’s platform; stay dry or enjoy a toe dip if desired.
- Bring your camera, secure it well; capture the breathtaking views during the 12-minute flight.
- Plan an hour for the entire experience, from arriving at the Dock to returning.
- Fly solo at 16 and up, or double at 5 and up; weight limits: 110 lbs. minimum, 420 lbs. maximum for single or tandem flight.
If you’re unable to fly due to the weather, your ship, not docking or other reasons out of your control then you’ll get a full refund promptly. We know that holiday plans can change so don’t hesitate to phone or email if you want to change the date or need to cancel. We’re happy to work with you, but do reserve the right to retain 10% of your payment if you cancel at short notice within 24 hours of your flight and it’s not for an unavoidable reason.