- Dive in for an unforgettable adventure around Espiritu Santo National Park, a charming spot in the Sea of Cortez and one of the most beautiful places to view marine life
- Swim through the gentle waters and interact with sea lions, who hang out in a local colony
- Explore an area home to 31 different species of marine mammals, 30 species of coral and over 500 species of fish
- Visit a large colony of frigate birds performing mating rituals in the famous nesting area of Bahia San Gabriel
- Take pictures of the unique rock formations of the island, which were created over thousands of years of volcanic activity
- Full-day sea lions snorkeling tour
- Snorkeling equipment
- Transportation from Cabo San Lucas
- National park entrance fee
Please bring a swimming suit, sun protection, jacket, towel, warm and dry clothes for the way back and your camera.
If Cabo Shark Dive staff cancels the trip, we refund 100% of deposit. Bad Weather conditions: We check weather forecasts constantly to ensure that the conditions are optimal for a open ocean adventure. If the forecast does not allow a safe expedition we have to cancel the tour and we refund 100% of deposit. A cancellation made less than 48 hours prior to departure incurs a 100% cancellation fee and no deposit refund shall be given. If you decide to cancel the tour more than 48 hours in advance of the departure we will refund 100% deposit.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below