Wonder at the natural power and grace of the sea’s biggest inhabitants on an excursion in the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean guided by a marine biologist. Keep your eyes peeled for gray, humpback and blue whales.
- Watch as blue, gray and humpback whales dive out of the water and create a huge splash
- Get a look under the water with live video from below the surface, which also lets you hear the whales singing
- Learn about whale behavior from a marine biologist, who teaches you about everything you see on the tour
- Cruise over the emerald waters of the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean on a roomy ship to spots where whales are known to be active
- Take a piece of your experience home with a complimentary souvenir photo
- Guided whale-watching trip
- Bottled water and snack
Please bring sunscreen, hat and a sweater.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below