Wonder at the natural power and grace of the sea's biggest inhabitants on an excursion in the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean guided by a marine biologist. Keep your eyes peeled for gray, humpback and blue whales.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Watch as blue, gray and humpback whales dive out of the water and create a huge splash
- Get a look under the water with live video from below the surface, which also lets you hear the whales singing
- Learn about whale behavior from a marine biologist, who teaches you about everything you see on the tour
- Cruise over the emerald waters of the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean on a roomy ship to spots where whales are known to be active
- Take a piece of your experience home with a complimentary souvenir photo
- Guided whale-watching trip
- Bottled water and snack
Please bring sunscreen, hat and a sweater.
Mar 15, 2021
Excelente atención, el guía nos brindó información súper interesante que no te dicen en otros tours. Los avistamientos de ballenas fueron espectaculares.
Feb 23, 2021
Captain was a great spotter, the marine biologist provided a vast amount of interesting information. Cabo Trek is our favorite for whale watching in CABO. They are also very respectful of the environment and rules of behavior for watching whales.
Mar 7, 2020
The trip was both fun and educational but the best part was that in addition to seeing humpback whales we also saw oceanic orcas! A truly amazing experience!
Meeting location:  Blvd. Paseo de la Marina
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year