Explore the scenic shores of Espiritu Santo Island, their volcanic sanctuary, and the playful sea lions who live there by swimming with them during an exhilarating snorkeling tour in the clear waters of the Sea of Cortez
- Dive in for an unforgettable adventure around Espiritu Santo National Park, a charming spot in the Sea of Cortez and one of the most beautiful places to view marine life
- Interact with playful sea lions at their local colony as you swim through the gentle waters
- Explore a diverse marine ecosystem with 31 different species of marine mammals, 30 species of coral, and over 500 species of fish
- Capture stunning images of unique rock formations on the island, shaped over thousands of years through volcanic activity, and witness the fascinating mating rituals of frigate birds in the renowned nesting area of Bahia San Gabriel
- Full-day sea lions snorkeling tour
- Snorkeling equipment
- Transportation from Cabo San Lucas
- National park entrance fee
- Please bring a swimming suit, sun protection, jacket, towel, warm and dry clothes for the way back and your camera.
If Cabo Shark Dive staff cancels the trip, we refund 100% of deposit. Bad Weather conditions: We check weather forecasts constantly to ensure that the conditions are optimal for a open ocean adventure. If the forecast does not allow a safe expedition we have to cancel the tour and we refund 100% of deposit. A cancellation made less than 48 hours prior to departure incurs a 100% cancellation fee and no deposit refund shall be given. If you decide to cancel the tour more than 48 hours in advance of the departure we will refund 100% deposit.