Escape from your resort for a day spent exploring small villages with all sorts of wonders. Learn about local history and see eye-catching works of art, all while immersing yourself in the stunning Baja scenery.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Journey along with a friendly and informative bilingual guide, who narrates the tour with commentary on local history, culture and attractions
- Stop at the town of Miraflores to visit an old-time saddler and a traditional furniture maker, plus wander around the historic town square
- Visit Santiago to explore the zoo and a weathered mission, which offers incredible panoramic views of the surrounding countryside
- Check out the the town of Buena Vista to uncover natural thermal springs and an old Hacienda
- End the tour in Los Barriles: Stroll through the classic downtown and feast on a freshly prepared lunch at San Bartolo
- Lunch and beverages
- Round-trip transportation in a climate-controlled touring van
- Guided tour
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
May 21, 2023
The tour was very iinformative and the guide was very knowledgeable. The only disappointment was not getting to visit the Buena Vista Hotel and military general's home. It would have been fun to have time to walk around Los Barriles, too. But all in all, it was an enjoyable and fun tour.
Mar 7, 2023
Mario was very informative about history and interesting facts about the area. We could never have found all the lovely gems without his guidance. The furniture store was amazing.
Feb 3, 2023
We enjoyed the little towns and the insight on the history and way of life here in the Baja away from the hustle of Cabo.
Jan 11, 2023
Dec 3, 2022
Dionisio was an excellent tour guide and we had a great day learning and exploring.
Oct 8, 2022
May 24, 2022
May 19, 2022
Our guide, Uriel , was so informative. He answered all our questions, and kept the tour fun. I will definitely be joining you on more tours. Thank you, Dorice
May 18, 2022
Excellent guide, very informative and well planned trip. Will definitely use Rancho Tours for additional trips in the future.
Dec 4, 2021
You list many things that we would do on the tour but we did not do several of them. We did not do these things listed on the tour Miraflores - House of Culture Santiago - Mission Buena Vista - Thermal Waters, Old General Olachea's militar hacienda. Of the 6 hour tour, 1.5 hours of the trip was spent in the horrible traffic of SJdC which I realize you have no control over. However, our tour guide Uriel was great and did a good job. We enjoyed our time with him. Thank you very much
Meeting location:  A Dock
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year