Escape from your resort for a day spent exploring small villages with all sorts of wonders. Learn about local history and see eye-catching works of art, all while immersing yourself in the stunning Baja scenery.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Journey along with a friendly and informative bilingual guide, who narrates the tour with commentary on local history, culture and attractions
- Stop at the town of Miraflores to visit an old-time saddler and a traditional furniture maker, plus wander around the historic town square
- Visit Santiago to explore the zoo and a weathered mission, which offers incredible panoramic views of the surrounding countryside
- Check out the the town of Buena Vista to uncover natural thermal springs and an old Hacienda
- End the tour in Los Barriles: Stroll through the classic downtown and feast on a freshly prepared lunch at San Bartolo
- Lunch and beverages
- Round-trip transportation in a climate-controlled touring van
- Guided tour
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
Dec 4, 2021
You list many things that we would do on the tour but we did not do several of them. We did not do these things listed on the tour Miraflores - House of Culture Santiago - Mission Buena Vista - Thermal Waters, Old General Olachea's militar hacienda. Of the 6 hour tour, 1.5 hours of the trip was spent in the horrible traffic of SJdC which I realize you have no control over. However, our tour guide Uriel was great and did a good job. We enjoyed our time with him. Thank you very much
Jul 24, 2021
Had a great time juan was terrific
Jun 23, 2021
We really enjoyed our day with Vicente, the day was relaxing, we didn’t feel rushed, entertaining meeting the other couple, yet educational. The furniture place was my favorite. The Lunch place we stopped at was really good too, we tried her guava water that was a very refreshing drink on that warm day.
Jun 23, 2021
Feb 5, 2020
Carlos Gonzalez was the best. What a great guide to have. His historical knowledge was amazing and personal.
Jan 1, 2020
Was great to get off the beaten path and see some parts of Baja I would have never seen on my own or appreciated fully without Carlos's history and explanation.
Nov 13, 2019
Very informative backroad trip. Driver/guide was excellent. Lunch was great.
May 25, 2019
We had a great time on the villages tour with Francisco! He was so helpful and knew a lot about the history of the villages. We had a great time on this tour and the boat tour we took. We will definitely recommend Rancho to other travelers and use Rancho when we come back!
May 18, 2019
Wonderful experience of interesting villages with knowledgeable and friendly guide
May 8, 2019
Meeting location:  A Dock
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year