Escape from your resort for a day spent exploring small villages with all sorts of wonders. Learn about local history and see eye-catching works of art, all while immersing yourself in the stunning Baja scenery.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Journey along with a friendly and informative bilingual guide, who narrates the tour with commentary on local history, culture and attractions
- Stop at the town of Miraflores to visit an old-time saddler and a traditional furniture maker, plus wander around the historic town square
- Visit Santiago to explore the zoo and a weathered mission, which offers incredible panoramic views of the surrounding countryside
- Check out the the town of Buena Vista to uncover natural thermal springs and an old Hacienda
- End the tour in Los Barriles: Stroll through the classic downtown and feast on a freshly prepared lunch at San Bartolo
- Lunch and beverages
- Round-trip transportation in a climate-controlled touring van
- Guided tour
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
Jul 24, 2021
Had a great time juan was terrific
Jun 23, 2021
We really enjoyed our day with Vicente, the day was relaxing, we didn’t feel rushed, entertaining meeting the other couple, yet educational. The furniture place was my favorite. The Lunch place we stopped at was really good too, we tried her guava water that was a very refreshing drink on that warm day.
Feb 5, 2020
Carlos Gonzalez was the best. What a great guide to have. His historical knowledge was amazing and personal.
Meeting location:  A Dock
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year