Escape from your resort for a day spent exploring small villages with all sorts of wonders. Learn about local history and see eye-catching works of art, all while immersing yourself in the stunning Baja scenery.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Journey along with a friendly and informative bilingual guide, who narrates the tour with commentary on local history, culture and attractions
- Stop at the town of Miraflores to visit an old-time saddler and a traditional furniture maker, plus wander around the historic town square
- Visit Santiago to explore the zoo and a weathered mission, which offers incredible panoramic views of the surrounding countryside
- Check out the the town of Buena Vista to uncover natural thermal springs and an old Hacienda
- End the tour in Los Barriles: Stroll through the classic downtown and feast on a freshly prepared lunch at San Bartolo
- Lunch and beverages
- Round-trip transportation in a climate-controlled touring van
- Guided tour
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
Feb 5, 2020
Carlos Gonzalez was the best. What a great guide to have. His historical knowledge was amazing and personal.
Jan 1, 2020
Was great to get off the beaten path and see some parts of Baja I would have never seen on my own or appreciated fully without Carlos's history and explanation.
Nov 13, 2019
Very informative backroad trip. Driver/guide was excellent. Lunch was great.
Meeting location:  A Dock
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year