Break away from the resort to uncover captivating small villages, filled with wonders, where you’ll absorb local history, admire art, and immerse yourself in Baja’s breathtaking scenery
- Journey along with a friendly and informative bilingual guide, who narrates the tour with commentary on local history, culture and attractions
- Stop at the town of Miraflores to visit an old-time saddler and a traditional furniture maker, plus wander around the historic town square
- Visit Santiago to explore the zoo and a weathered mission, which offers incredible panoramic views of the surrounding countryside
- Check out the the town of Buena Vista to uncover natural thermal springs and an old Hacienda
- End the tour in Los Barriles: Stroll through the classic downtown and feast on a freshly prepared lunch at San Bartolo
- Lunch and beverages
- Round-trip transportation in a climate-controlled touring van
- Guided tour
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
24 hrs. in advance 100% refund. Less than 24 hrs. or no show, no refund.