Take on the great outdoors with a private rock climbing adventure in the heart of Malibu. Learn all the ropes during a lesson with your expert guide, then hit the rocks and start working your way along challenging surfaces.
- Discover your passion for rock climbing with a private adventure in southern California working your way up rocky cliffs and challenging routes
- Climb the stunning Santa Monica Mountains or Point Dume where you’ll enjoy the seclusion and peace of this slice of paradise
- Learn safety skills and other basic techniques from a certified guide
- Guided private climbing session
- Helmet, harness and climbing shoes
- Please wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable gym clothes
- Bring water and snacks
- Guides and instructors will only wait for clients for half an hour
- Please be prompt for your trip as you will be considered a no show if you are a half hour or more late for your scheduled meeting time
Cancellations made within 48 hours or more notice prior to trip departure date/time will be issued a one-time reschedule credit valid for 60 days. Our guides/instructors are not required to wait for clients beyond one half hour. You will be considered a “no show” if you are a half hour late or more for your scheduled meeting time, aforementioned policies will apply. Please plan your travel time accordingly. All cancellation requests must be made via email sent to [email protected] Any trip cancelled by RNR due to bad weather on the trip departure date and as long as the trip has not begun and no biking area approach, clients will receive a reschedule credit valid for 60 days from the originally scheduled trip departure date, otherwise no refunds or reschedule credits will be issued. Any trip that has begun or any cancellation made less than 48 hours prior to trip departure date/time, is non-refundable and reschedule credits will not be issued.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below