- Be paired with a friendly, easy-going horse and receive an introductory lesson to horseback riding basics
- Set off on a one-hour private ride through the scenic trails of Griffith Park, featuring incredible up-close views of the Hollywood sign
- Listen to informative narration from your private guide on the park’s history, attractions, and biodiversity
- One-hour guided horseback ride
- Local and informative guide
Wear weather appropriate clothing and closed-toe shoes. Parking is located after the guard gate, please let the guard know you have a reservation and you will be allowed to enter the parking lot. All riders must be at least 8 years old and all minors must be accompanied by an adult. Participants must be under 240 lbs.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below