Don’t miss out on experiencing LA’s most unique activity - horseback riding atop the Hollywood Hills to see breathtaking views of the Hollywood Sign, Pacific Ocean, downtown LA, and mountains all in one ride!
- Giddy up on a guided horseback tour over the scenic trails of Griffith Park, which rests on the edge of the Santa Monica Mountains
- Look out over the sprawling city that stretches out beneath you for a glimpse of famous monuments, including the iconic Hollywood sign
- Get paired up with the horse perfect for you, according to your ability and comfort level
- Take advantage of a brief orientation from an experienced trainer to get a grip on the basics of riding
- Enjoy a truly stunning 360° view of Los Angeles, from the Hollywood sign and Griffith Observatory to Downtown LA, The Valley, the Pacific Ocean, and the mountains
- One-hour guided horseback tour through Griffith Park
- Please wear weather-appropriate clothing, including long pants and close-toed shoes.
- Parking is located after the guard gate - please let the guard know you have a reservation and you will be allowed to enter the parking lot.
- All riders must be eight years of age or older.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Weight restrictions may apply.
Video Source: @sunsetranchhollywood