Explore LA’s largest urban park on a guided horseback tour for breathtaking views of the Hollywood sign, Pacific Ocean, downtown LA, mountains, and Griffith Observatory—a must-do, unique activity
- Explore the hillsides and trails of Griffith Park on a 2 hour guided horseback ride
- Ride past top Los Angeles sights, including the Art Deco style Griffiths Park Observatory - See sweeping vista points boasting incredible views of Downtown Los Angeles, and the Hollywood sign - a beacon of big dreams for rising stars
- Pair up with a horse well suited for your comfort and ability level, and fit in a quick orientation on how to ride with an experienced horseback riding guide
- 2 hour guided horseback riding tour in Griffith Park
- Please wear weather-appropriate clothing, including long pants and close-toed shoes.
- Parking is located after the guard gate - please let the guard know you have a reservation and you will be allowed to enter the parking lot.
- All riders must be eight years of age or older.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Participants must be under 240 lbs.
Video Source: @sunsetranchhollywood