London Bridge & Thames River Tour
Explore London’s raw underbelly on a Thames tour; kick off at London Bridge, venture to a vast food market, delve into the storied Clink prison, and uncover further urban intrigue
No refunds for cancelled bookings
- Get a glimpse of London Bridge, the famous site that leads over the central artery of London—the Thames
- See the Southwark Cathedral, which has existed in one form or another for more than a thousand years
- Head by the Clink Prison that protected the rest of the city from dangerous criminals for over five centuries
- Check out the site of the Globe Theatre, where Shakespeare’s plays were originally performed
- Guided urban tour
- Tours take place whatever the weather.
- Please be sure to check the weather forecast on the day of your tour and to dress accordingly.
London Bridge Station, Guildable Manor St, London SE1 9SP, UK