Immerse yourself in the local vibe of this centuries-old city as you spend five hours exploring Lima’s highlights, from colonial architecture and sacred pyramids to a vibrant handcraft market
- Take advantage of a jam-packed tour that covers both Colonial Lima and the modern district of Miraflores with beautiful parks and views of the Pacific Ocean
- Visit the largest handcraft and souvenir market in Lima, just in case you’ve forgotten something for loved ones back home
- Fuel up with the most delicious local sandwiches and exotic juices to make your half day or lay-over tour just perfect (available with La Lucha add-on)
- Explore the streets on a walking tour of the city with a family-friendly guide full of interesting tidbits
- Private guide & transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All-inclusive tour
- If client is arriving on Cruise Ship, they will need to take the bus provided for them by the cruise line to the front gate where our guide will meet them with sign that displays their name (unless they have booked our pick-up at pier option).
- Varied start times available if taking tour as a lay-over option (additional charges apply for layover tour).
- We recommend you bring a water bottle, walking shoes and a hat during summer months.
All bookings are fully refundable up until 48 hours before the tour is scheduled to take place, at which time the service will be considered non-refundable under all circumstances.