Spend your morning on the most beautiful waters and beaches in the world by cruising, snorkeling, sightseeing, island hopping, or better yet, relaxing on a secluded beach.
- Make a stop at Half Moon Bay to see sandbars and the endemic Rock Iguanas
- Snorkel at the world’s third-largest barrier reef or one of several other options
- Engage in water sports activities such as tubing or subwing
- Visit beautiful secluded beaches
- Water, soda, local beer, rum punch, assorted fruit plate, and light snacks
- Please bring a towel, swimsuit, camera, reef-safe sunscreen, water shoes or flip flops.
- Please be aware that this activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Sunscreen must be reef safe or it will not be permitted.
- No jewelry or insect repellent is permitted for the safety of the reef and local wildlife.
- Persons with serious back problems may not participate.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time.
We have a strict cancellation policy that we adhere to. Guests who cancel at least 72 hours in advance are eligible for a full refund. Cancellations made between 48-72 hours before activity are eligible for a 50 % refund. You will be charged 100% should you decide to cancel 24 hours or less in advance.