Adventurous Vegas with UFC Fighter Martin Kampmann
Mixed Martial Artist
My travel cravings are for beautiful scenery, wildlife, and anything I haven't seen before. My earliest travel memory is of Anholt, a Danish island where I spent every summer growing up. I'm most excited to go to New Zealand next.
I would spend my perfect day in Las Vegas because it has a lot more to offer than gambling.
The activities that can't be missed
1. Hiking at Red Rock Canyon.
2. Wakeboarding at Lake Mead.
3. Shooting machine guns in Downtown Vegas.
My favorite places to eat
1. Wynn Buffet, the best buffet in all of Vegas. Load up on the crab legs.
2. Breakfast at the Cracked Egg.
3. Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace.
The places you should definitely see
1. The Strip, of course.
2. Hoover Dam, which lies in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River.
3. Red Rock Canyon.