Ready for an adventure like no other? In this nocturnal adventure we will walk on the trails of the Arenal Natural Ecological Park where we will get to know the nocturnal secrets of the tropical rain forest!
- Observe all the creatures of the rainforest that you can’t see during the day
- Learn about numerous different species of frogs such as the small hourglass tree frog, the blue jeans poison dart frog, the largest frog in the country, the “Chicken Eater” and the most beautiful in Costa Rica, the red-eyed tree frog
- Keep an eye out for different types of reptiles and mammals like sloths, opossums and anteaters
- Follow a friendly and wildlife certified guide as they teach you about the different species that awake once the sun goes down
- We will provide you with a bottle of water and a flashlight
- Certified nature guide
- We would be walking at night so is recommend to wear long pants, hiking shoes, rain jacket and mosquitoes repellent.
- No Smoking.
6 hours notice for a full refund. Tour can be cancelled or rescheduled depending on weather conditions.