Beaches & Heritage: Kittitian Adventure Tour
Embark on the captivating ‘Heritage Adventure with Beach’ tour, exploring St. Kitts beaches, historical sites, landmarks, and Brimstone Hill Fortress, with customizable activity levels, ending at Port Zante
Cancellation: 1 day learn more
- Explore Palm Courtyard and Romney Manor (Caribelle Batik) with covered entrance fees
- Discover Brimstone Hill with entrance fee paid
- Enjoy Timothy Hill Lookout’s breathtaking views
- Experience a Beach Excursion at South Friars Beach and savor light refreshments provided
- Activity level: effortless or if you choose to climb the sturdy stairs to get to the Museum, it’s a slight challenge.
- You can stop, catch your breath and take in the beautiful views.
- This is a high energy tour!
- We have a strict no littering policy to protect the beauty of our island.
- Restrooms are available on site at each of the stops, but you must be a paying customer in order to use the facilities.
- A fire extinguisher is inside the vehicle in case of an emergency.
- A knowledgeable guide will be accompanying you for the entire duration of your tour.
- Please make sure to be aware of the cost before purchasing any items while visiting or touring a location.
858 Frigate Bay Road, Frigate Bay, St Kitts & Nevis
24 Hour Cancellation Policy.