Spend your time in Turks and Caicos kiteboarding around the island. Enjoy a fund adventure through the bay, secluded beaches, and more.
Duration:  1hr - 3hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out on a guided kiteboarding trip with a professional leading the way along the entire length of the island
- Check out the bay, secluded beaches, and more areas that most don’t know about
- Later, dine at a local restaurant for a delicious feast after a fun day out on the water
- Kiteboarding trip
- Land transportation
- Fuel costs
- Kite gear needed
- We kite off the beaches on the island of Providenciales in the less known kiteboarding areas (not Long Bay Beach)!
- We provide ground transportation, guide / instructor, and any kiteboarding gear!
We do require a 48hr cancellation for all activities
Mar 17, 2020
We had a terrific time. The booking was very easy and we were able to schedule a paddle boarding eco tour on very short notice. Chris was very helpful with the booking and directions with where we would meet. Our guide Jamie was amazing. He was very knowledgeable and really loves what he is doing. He was also very patient and helpful as we had only paddle boarded a few times before. We saw baby sharks, sea turtles, jelly fish, puffer fish and various other fish and wildlife during our tour. We took short breaks to just chill out and Jamie would share with us his knowledge of the mangroves and the impact they have on the ecosystem. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour and would definitely recommend using Kite Provo. Thanks Chris and Jamie. Wishing you the best of luck. Kelly and Cheri
Jan 4, 2020
Chris, When we booked this trip, we specifically asked that you be our guide and when we showed up, you put us with James who's a nice guy but doesn't have the knowledge you do about Turks and the ecosystems. We paid 540 USD for this tour and I knew more than James from the last time we went with you so it was very disappointing this time. When I asked questions James would say "good question, we should check with Chris when we are back" Would prefer some sort of reimbursement.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year