Rent a kayak and put your mind at ease as you coast across calm waters, amid forest-fringed shorelines full of birds and wildlife, on the open waters of Cape Island Creek.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Cruise through Cape May Harbor and the nearby salt marsh on a journey through open nature, where ospreys and eagles roam the clear skies and wild fish live and thrive
- Bring a fishing pole and hook a fresh catch right from your kayak
- New to kayaking? No problem! Get help setting up your kayak and launching from knowledgeable and friendly staff
- Take a short spin with a 1-hour trip, or double your fun with a 2-hour rental; also choose whether you’re kayaking solo, or pair up for a tandem kayak adventure
- Single or tandem kayak, paddles, and safety gear
- 1 hour or 2 hour kayak rental
- Tips, tricks, and takeoff courtesy from friendly staff
Flexible rescheduling available.
Meeting location:  1212 Wilson Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year