Discover downtown KC’s charm on the Bridge Route—a 5-mile/1-hour paddle from Kaw Point to River Front Park, passing the airport and five stunning bridges
-Enjoy safe, stable kayaks designed for beginners (No Canoes)
-See airplanes taking off and landing at the downtown KC Airport
-Travel under 5 different bridges including active train bridges- you might just see the underside of a freight Train
-Float past Berkely Riverfront Park and Bar-K Dog Park
-Wave to people on the River Market Pier
- This trip includes all needed supplies- Kayaks, Comfortable/Professional Life Jackets, Paddles, Safety Introduction, and transportation
- Bring water and wear comfortable, muddy-friendly clothing and shoes.
- Enhance your comfort with hats, sunglasses, and sunblock during the water activity.
- Avoid bringing alcohol, as it is prohibited on the float.
- Participants must be at least 14 years old, and the boats have a weight capacity of 300 lbs.
We will refund cancellations with at least 48 hours of notice; Otherwise we will offer full refunds or reschedules for trips KCKC cancels due to rain, high wind or other inclement weather.