Experience bits of our Bahamian culture with our certified tour guides, on this authentically, historical, and cultural Bahamian tour. Visit places where you can become acclimated to the environment and dynamically involved with our friends from various establishments, as we tour throughout the city and Ova Da’ Hill of downtown Nassau.
- You will visit Kraft Cottage Bahamas and get to engage with patrons; Nadine or Fina. You will get to see an ostentatious display of Bahamian craft items and trinkets
- Meet one Bahamas Humanitarian and Cultural Icon; Quinten ‘Barabas’ Woodside.
- At Junkanoo World, you will about Junkanoo and its importance to Bahamian culture with a guided tour of Junkanoo Museum and Junkanoo shop, culminating with you learning to beat a Junkanoo goat skin drum and cowbells.
- And you’ll visit other Bahamian locations such as Queen’s Staircase, Fort Montagu, Fort Charlotte, the Governors General Mansion, and Rawson Square
- Complimentary bottle of water
- A brief will also be made by the tour guide so that the guests will feel welcome and acclimated to Bahamian culture
- Pickup and drop off transportation
- Please ensure that you have a mask to enter establishments
- Bring sunglasses, towels, soft or tennis shoes for walking
- Please note that there will be a service charge to enter Fort Fincastle and Fort Charolette (operated by Antiquities & Monument). This is controlled by The Bahamas Government
- Please bring money for any purchases you intend along the tour stops
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- No smoking allowed in vehicles
- Please stay with the group at all times
- All liability waivers must be signed before the tour commences
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation
- Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- No-shows will be charged the full price
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Once Isn't Enough Tour
Are you a fun-loving group, adventure guru, or laid-back family in search of what more the Bahamas has to offer than just sun, sand, sea, and mega-resorts? Learn the history and culture of multiple sites throughout the island, such as Jaws Beach and Clifton Heritage site, with expert guides by your side every step of the way. Explore the history and discover some other hidden gems that you never knew existed along the way!
Duration:  3hrs - 3hrs 30mins
On-Demand Chauffeur Services
This service is offered to individuals that are interested in acquiring a for-hire chauffeur on an hourly basis, namely, travelers that want to do their grocery shopping after disembarking before arriving at their destination, dinner arrangements, etc.
Roundtrip Airport Transfers
This is a private scheduled service that we provide to visiting guests. No other individuals will be accompanied in your transfer other than what is included on your booking manifest at the time of your of booking.
We’re a private charter tour operator!
You’re Our Priority!
This trip takes 30 minutes - 1 Hour
Duration:  30mins - 1hr
Ova Da' Hill Walking Tour
On this walking tour, guests will walk through the city of Nassau, with Downtown Bay Street being the primary focus, with a few adjacent streets filled with other landmarks are located. Your guide will provide the history of the first settlers of The Bahamas, the Parliamentary System, and Pompey Museum, Sir. Milo Butler, and Sir Lynden Pindling. Along the way, you’ll visit places John Watling’s Distillery, Government House, Tasty Teas Bahamas, and more!
Private Chauffeur Charter Services
Want to request a chauffeur for a day rather than an hour to take care of your transportation needs, errands, business meeting, luncheons? Then this service is for you! Our chauffeurs are service driven and provide exceptional quality care.