Explore Europe’s highest active volcano, experiencing nature, ancient craters, lava flows, lush forests, and breathtaking landscapes, with views of Valle del Bove and an opportunity to explore a lava cave equipped with helmets and torches
- Admire old, extinct craters and breathtaking views of the Ionian Coast from 2000 meters above, including the majestic Valle del Bove
- Explore ancient and recent lava flows, discover unique endemic flora, and learn about volcanic phenomena and Mount Etna’s history
- Enjoy a delightful snack break with Sicilian delicacies amidst the natural beauty
- Descend into a lava tube with helmets and torches, experiencing a thrilling spectacle inside the volcano
- Licensed hiking guide service
- Transfer from your accommodation in Catania
- Helmets & Torches for Cave Visit
- Hiking Poles
- Baby seat on request
- Wear comfortable clothing, sport shoes and high socks, windproof jacket, sweatshirt.
- The exact pick-up time (8:30 - 9:00 am) and the nearest pick-up point to your accommodation will be confirmed within 24 hours before the departure.
24 hours notice for a full refund.