Explore the hills and sights of Carmel Valley, Monterey, and Pacific Grove on the back of a 750-watt electric bike!
- Hop on an E-bike and see more of the gorgeous California coast in a shorter amount of time for a GEAReanteed good time!
- Spend more time enjoying the stunning seaside views and less time catching your breath as you meander through the hills of the Monterey Penninsula
- Adjust the bike’s electric assistance to fit your preferences
- Suitable both for people who want a good workout and for those that don’t want to expend much energy
- Electric bike
- Each battery offers a range of 20 - 50 miles
- Most parents with younger children opt for a RadWagon, which has a seat on the back for one or two children
- Children’s Tag-Along is not an electric bike, but can be towed behind the RadRover. It is designed for children aged 4 and older who weigh less than 85 lbs
- If your child wants to ride solo, our non-electric bikes are typically a better fit
- Our recommended age for electric bikes is 16, and you must be 18 to rent without a parent/guardian
- Credit Card and ID required or a $500 refundable security deposit and ID.
- Full refund if canceled 24 hrs in advance
- One week in advance is required for groups of 6 or more
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
17-Mile Drive e-Bike Tour
Legendary for its beauty, 17-mile Drive meanders up and down the hills of Pebble Beach, past impressive mansions and famous golf courses. Follow your guide to the famed big surf spot just off the 18th hole of Pebble Beach, Ghost Tree, on our fat-tire e-Bike’s.
Duration:  2hrs - 2hrs 30mins