Take on the rugged wilderness of Zion National Park for hours of exhilarating canyoneering adventures. Scurry up and down rugged cliffs and canyon walls as you enjoy the stunning beauty of this corner of America.
Duration:  5 hours
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Adventure into the stunning beauty of Zion National Park, a region of Utah known for its steep red cliffs and green-filled valleys
- Spend hours climbing up and down canyon walls: Gear up for a challenge that includes rappelling and other rope-based activities
- Take in the gorgeous views that surround you as you breathe in the fresh air and listen to the sounds of nature
- Work with friendly guides, who are there to help you every step of the way and ensure you enjoy your time
- Half-day canyoneering adventure
Please keep in mind that activity requires the use of ropes and other technical skills. Please bring water and snacks. Wear basic layers and lightweight shoes designed for rock surfaces. Trail running and hiking shoes are good options, and chaco or teva-style sandals are acceptable in the wetter seasons.
Feb 22, 2023
The guides, Seth and Josh were very patient, skilled and fun.
Oct 12, 2022
Jun 23, 2022
May 30, 2022
Mar 12, 2022
Seth was a great guide!! Had a phenomenal time! Will definitely do it again!
Oct 18, 2021
Oct 10, 2021
We had a great time and Our driver was excellent
Oct 8, 2021
Above and beyond all expectations, for every member of our family. Y’all were professional, educational, and helped us experience Zion in a very unique way. We only wish we could’ve done more. Thank you for arranging a special day for our family!
Sep 13, 2021
Seth was a great guide, light hearted & informative, especially for our group of beginners! We felt safe and comfortable learning rapelling. Nice short hike in a nearby slot canyon after rapelling, beautiful mountain scenery less the crowds encountered in Zion. We really enjoy our canyoneering adventure!
Sep 12, 2021
Seth was our guide and he was patient and very informative of how to do everything. He was also informative of the area and the history of the geology. We are so glad we chose canyoneering as an adventure.
Meeting location:  134 Main St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year