Take the excitement up a notch with these great rapids that’ll take you closer to the action. Splash through Class III rapids on the American River, a fun way to get the most out of your rafting trip.
- Explore the American River which has over 45 miles of action-packed, water-soaked fun
- When you’re not roaring through the rapids, enjoy the serene beauty of the river
- The afternoon trip, has 11 miles of fun and excitement
- Enjoy time with our great guides who are there to make sure you enjoy your trip
-Transportation services from the meeting location to river put in’s/take out’s.
-Knowledgeable and professionally trained river guides certified in first aid, CPR, and swift water rescue.
-Quality on water gear (PFD, Helmet, & Paddle. Wet suit & splash jackets when needed).
-Sub-quality jokes at no additional charge.
- Please note, wearing cotton is not advised in cooler months as it will absorb moisture and keep you cold
- Close toe shoes are advised
- Prepare for adequate sun protection in warmer months
- All participants must sign a liability waiver
- Alcohol is not permitted on river trips
- All participants must comply with state and federal regulations
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 14 days in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
South Fork of the American River 21 Miles
Want to see the whole 21 miles in 1 day? Well this is your trip! You will conqueror rapids such as Troublemaker, Satan’s Cesspool and Hospital Bar all while enjoying the fulfillment of a full day floating down the South Fork of the American.
Duration:  7hrs - 7hrs 30mins