- Explore the American River which has over 45 miles of action-packed, water-soaked fun
- When you’re not roaring through the rapids, enjoy the serene beauty of the river
- The afternoon trip, has 11 miles of fun and excitement
- Enjoy time with our great guides who are there to make sure you enjoy your trip
-Transportation services from the meeting location to river put in’s/take out’s.
-Knowledgeable and professionally trained river guides certified in first aid, CPR, and swift water rescue.
-Quality on water gear (PFD, Helmet, & Paddle. Wet suit & splash jackets when needed).
-Sub-quality jokes at no additional charge.
- Please note, wearing cotton is not advised in cooler months as it will absorb moisture and keep you cold
- Close toe shoes are advised
- Prepare for adequate sun protection in warmer months
- All participants must sign a liability waiver
- Alcohol is not permitted on river trips
- All participants must comply with state and federal regulations
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 14 days in advance.